Take a core leadership position on our marketing team and help lead Outlier to the forefront of Artificial Intelligence (AI) adoption at some of the largest companies worldwide. Outlier is the recognized leader in applying AI to business intelligence and analytics—uncovering emerging issues and growth opportunities by automatically analyzing company data and delivering simple guidance to the business user. Our customers include many leading global brands, and our solution has won multiple awards, including Gartner Cool Vendor, CRN Top 10 Hottest Data Analytics companies and AI Breakthrough for Marketing.
In an environment of constant and unexpected change, Outlier is growing rapidly because it provides business leaders the daily insight they need to act quickly and decisively. With a large catalogue of connectors to data sources such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Adobe, Salesforce and SQL databases, Outlier can provide new insights and data-driven direction literally within minutes.
This is a great opportunity for a strong leader to come in and build the team and product marketing operation they have always dreamed of! We are a family friendly company founded by experienced entrepreneurs who understand that building a company is a marathon and not a sprint. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
As VP of Product Marketing at Outlier, you will:
- Own the positioning of Outlier and its offering for targeted industries
- Develop buyer personas, product messaging and presentation
- Identify and evaluate new growth opportunities
- Develop and deliver sales enablement tools and training including competitive analysis
- Build a world-class product marketing function and team
- Direct content creation including blog posts, white papers, e-books, videos and webinars
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key industry analysts
- Work with our product and engineering teams to deliver great customer experiences
To be a great fit for the position, you have:
- Owned product marketing at a B2B software company with a direct sales model
- Successfully developed and deployed positioning and key messages
- Worked on innovative new products that either create new categories or redefine existing categories
- Built happy and high-performing teams
- At least 8 years of experience in product marketing or closely related functions
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.
At Outlier we believe that a diverse, and inclusive workplace leads to a happier team and better product.
Outlier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and experiences and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.