Put your data and business understanding into action by helping Outlier customers make data-driven decisions. You will analyze large SQL databases to understand how best to integrate them with the Outlier product. In particular, you will need to understand use cases for using Outlier and recommend the configuration of data to quickly deliver actionable Outlier insights for our clients.
As a Senior Solutions Architect at Outlier, you will:
- Work with leading brands to partner with them on how to use their data to ask better questions of their data using Outlier’s automated business analysis
- Perform analysis on large datasets to enable data-driven decision making, using tools like Python and SQL
- Learn about new data and analysis challenges faced by our customers and think quickly and creatively about how to best leverage Outlier’s features and functionalities to solve those challenges
- Guide our current and potential customers from use case development through the navigation of their (often complicated) data structures and systems to deliver real results
- Teach the team around you in order to build a scalable organization
To be a great fit for this position, you should have:
- A college degree in mathematics, statistics, or computer science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Designed, implemented, and analyzed business performance metrics using Python, R, or a similar language, by accessing data from large SQL databases and APIs
- Created a database schema and written SQL to analyze data stored in databases
- Communication skills that allow you to describe complicated concepts to technical and non-technical members of internal and external teams
- The ability to problem-solve quickly and apply data analytics skills to different customer use cases and industry vertical
- Excellent time management, task organization, and prioritization skills
- A constant desire to learn and improve
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.
At Outlier we believe that a diverse, and inclusive workplace leads to a happier team and better product. Outlier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and experiences and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.