As a Sr. Account Executive at Outlier you will have the unique opportunity to join a fast growing startup that’s made up of a world class team with one common goal – to play to win. It’s clear that the future of enterprise data analysis revolves around advanced Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and Outlier sits at the center of this trend. With your experience, rolodex and support from our team you will have the chance to to own, and grow, the Consumer Packaged Goods vertical. In doing so you will not only make a measurable impact on the companies growth, but also position yourself among your clients as a key thought leader in the growing area of automated analysis. This is your chance to capitalize on the momentum by joining a great team to accomplish something special.
As a Sr. Account Executive at Outlier, you will:
- Own the customer relationship by both converting inbound leads and developing new opportunities with our existing customers
- Own and achieve revenue targets
- Help shape the Outlier product roadmap with customer-driven feature requests and improvements
- Demonstrate how the capability of Outlier will provide incremental value to the customer’s organization
To be a great fit for the position, you should have:
- Sold Software-as-a-Service products to Consumer Packaged Goods customers
- Worked at an early stage company and are comfortable with fast paced environments and constant change
- A proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota, as well as designing sales plans for your team
- Multi-functional experience either within a CPG organization or while engaging with them as a client
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.