Put your data and business understanding into action by helping Outlier customers make data-driven decisions. You will analyze large SQL databases to understand how best to integrate them with the Outlier product. In particular, you will need to understand customer use cases for using Outlier and create the strategy that will be executed in order to quickly deliver actionable Outlier insights for our clients.
As a Senior Solutions Architect at Outlier, you will:
- Work with leading brands, in multiple verticals, to partner with them on how to use their data to ask better questions of their data using Outlier’s automated business analysis
- Analyze large datasets to enable data-driven decision making using SQL
- Use problem-solving skills to learn about new data and analysis challenges faced by our customers and think quickly and creatively about how to best leverage Outlier’s features and functionalities to resolve those challenges
- Be a critical member of our go-to-market team by guiding our current and potential customers from use case development through the navigation of their (often complicated) data structures and systems to deliver actionable results
To be a great fit for this position, you should have:
- A college degree in mathematics, statistics, or computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Created a database schema and written SQL to analyze data stored in databases
- Client-facing experience and communication skills that allow you to describe complicated concepts to technical and non-technical members of internal and external teams
- Experience working with various stakeholders in a consultative cross-functional environment
- The ability to problem-solve quickly and apply data analytics skills to different customer use cases and industry verticals
- Excellent time management, task organization, and prioritization skills
- A constant desire to learn and improve
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.
At Outlier we believe that a diverse, and inclusive workplace leads to a happier team and better product. Outlier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and experiences and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.