You will help us build a product that addresses an important, unsolved problem in business intelligence today on a team that solves problems together, learns from one another, and continuously seeks to improve itself. Help us build and launch new features and automated analyses, improve our platform, and watch your work impact your fellow engineers, the broader Outlier team, and our customers!
As a Senior Software Engineer at Outlier, you will:
- Design, implement, and launch user facing features
- Work with our customers to understand their challenges and help improve the product
To be a great fit for the position, you should have:
- Coded yourself as an individual contributor in the past few years
- Worked in modern web development, across many parts of the stack
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A focus on the user experience and the business needs of our customers
- A constant desire to learn and improve
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.