Looking for a career-defining opportunity to build high performance marketing campaigns at a high-growth SaaS startup? Do you have the depth of experience needed to plan and execute integrated campaigns that deliver quality pipeline? Do you want the breadth of responsibility to run events, webinars, paid media programs, a 1-1 ABM campaign, and customer marketing initiatives? Come join our rapidly growing team and take your career to the next level in a creative, balanced and empowering environment!
Outlier is the recognized leader in applying AI to business intelligence and analytics—uncovering emerging issues and growth opportunities by automatically analyzing company data and delivering simple guidance to the business user. In a world of constant and unexpected change, Outlier is growing rapidly because it provides business leaders the daily insight they need to act quickly and decisively.
Our customers include many leading global brands, and our solution has won multiple awards, including Gartner Cool Vendor, CRN Top 10 Hottest Data Analytics companies and AI Breakthrough for Marketing.
We are a family friendly company founded by experienced entrepreneurs who understand that building a company is a marathon and not a sprint. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
As a Senior Marketing Manager at Outlier, you will:
- Plan and execute integrated campaigns that leverage paid and social media, content, webinars, physical and virtual events, and BDR outreach to generate SQLs.
- Lead and manage events—webinars, physical and virtual events and events calendar—including selection, planning, execution, and pre- and post-event attendee follow up.
- Manage paid media programs on LinkedIn and other channels as needed.
- Support our customer marketing initiatives, with a focus on generating customer reference materials like case studies and product reviews.
- Plan and execute 1-1 ABM campaigns in partnership with BDRs and AE.
- Plan and execute email nurture and drip campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver actionable reports to senior leadership on campaign plans, progress and results.
To be a great fit for the position, you have:
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, ideally with B2B SaaS firms.
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly growing organization and deliver results quickly.
- Excellent communication, project management, and writing skills.
- Experience using HubSpot, Salesforce or related marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Share and demonstrate our core values: quality, empowerment, work/life balance, diversity/inclusiveness, honesty/transparency/trust.
- Consistently apply growth mindset behaviors: curiosity, analysis, outside the box thinking, networking, and deep ownership.
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.
At Outlier we believe that a diverse, and inclusive workplace leads to a happier team and better product.
Outlier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and experiences and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.