Join our Customer Success team at an early stage to be at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence adoption at some of the largest companies worldwide.
At Outlier, our customers sit at the center of all we do, and their needs and opportunities drive our focus. As a client expert with deep understanding of and empathy for their strategic and operational realities, your voice will guide the direction of our team, product and company.
For clients, Outlier has been truly revolutionary. In this role, you will help more and more clients realize the full value of Outlier, improving how they make decisions and act to transform their operations and outcomes.
As an Implementation and Customer Success Manager at Outlier, you will:
- Design and configure the Outlier solution to deliver client value and drive their organization ahead.
- Partner closely with clients to drive adoption across diverse use cases and verticals.
- Understand client value and coordinate multiple teams to realize that value.
- Be the Outlier product expert (but know when and where to ask for help).
- Own long-term relationships across the Outlier client base, driving renewals and expansion of both medium and large accounts.
- Take an active role in building process and collaborating with your colleagues to improve how we as a team and company work.
To be successful in this role, you fulfill most of the following:
- Are organized and can prioritize and multi-task to ensure a seamless client experience.
- Have at least three years of client-facing experience, ideally working in a SAAS environment in Implementations, Adoption and/or Customer Success.
- Are an excellent communicator across platforms (phone, video conference, email, live presentations, etc).
- Are detail-oriented but able to zoom out to the big picture when needed.
- Can translate between technical and business teams.
- Are motivated and self-sufficient, but also able to collaborate closely in a team.
- Have an aptitude for technology, and a desire and ability to quickly learn new platforms.
- Are able to understand core problems, reading between the lines when necessary, and creatively find and communicate solutions.
- Are empathetic and able to build trust with people of diverse backgrounds, up and down client. organizations, geographies and teams.
- Have Professional services implementation experience of SaaS and / or on-premises based solutions.
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.
At Outlier we believe that a diverse, and inclusive workplace leads to a happier team and better product. Outlier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and experiences and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.