You’ll have the opportunity to be Outlier’s first Sr. Director of Business Development and Product Alliances, working with multiple teams to help build out Outlier’s partner and channel program. As Sr. Director of Business Development and Partner Alliances, you’ll fill a key role in generating company revenue from channel sales, as well as finding strategic technology partners. This business development role at Outlier is strategic and will need the candidate to be able to solve complex partner negotiations, as well as possess both business and technical knowhow.
Outlier is the recognized leader in applying AI to business intelligence and analytics—uncovering emerging issues and growth opportunities by automatically analyzing company data and delivering simple guidance to the business user. In a world of constant and unexpected change, Outlier is growing rapidly because it provides business leaders the daily insight they need to act quickly and decisively.
Our customers include many leading global brands, and our solution has won multiple awards, including Gartner Cool Vendor, CRN Top 10 Hottest Data Analytics companies and AI Breakthrough for Marketing.
We are a family friendly company founded by experienced entrepreneurs who understand that building a company is a marathon and not a sprint. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
As a Sr. Director of Business Development and Partner Alliances at Outlier, you will:
- Serve as the leader of the Business Development team in helping to drive the overall business, partner, and technical strategy.
- Manage negotiations with partners around complex business and technology related issues.
- Drive new partnerships and customer engagements.
- Work with the CRO and VP of Sales on driving increased pipeline and revenue from the partner ecosystem.
- Work with Marketing to design and create partner collateral.
- Work with our CRO to create commercial and legal terms for partner programs.
- Be the main point of contact representing Outlier to the partner community.
To be a great fit for the position, you should have:
- Experience establishing and driving partner initiatives and relationships.
- Proven track record of leveraging partner relationships to drive pipeline and revenue.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present value of solution over features.
- 10+ years in Business Development, Partner Alliances, Corporate Development, Sales, or Corporate Strategy, in a Software or Technology Services based company.
- Experience with AI/ML or Analytics technology is a plus.
- BA/BS degree in Business or Computer Science; Master’s Degree a plus.
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.
At Outlier we believe that a diverse, and inclusive workplace leads to a happier team and better product.
Outlier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and experiences and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.