In an environment of constant and unexpected change, Outlier is growing rapidly because it provides business leaders the daily insight they need to act quickly and decisively. With a large catalogue of connectors to data sources such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Adobe, Salesforce and SQL databases, Outlier can provide new insights and data-driven direction literally within minutes.
Join our Business Development team at an early stage to be at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence adoption at some of the largest companies worldwide. You will be an evangelist for this new technology, introducing it to executives and decision makers to build excitement for Outlier.
We are a family friendly company founded by experienced entrepreneurs who understand that building a company is a marathon and not a sprint. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
As a Sales Development Representative at Outlier, you will:
- Cultivate leads from marketing campaigns into qualified sales meetings
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients
- Boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
To be a great fit for the position, you have:
- 1+ year experience in trying to obtain appointments or cold calling
- Practical experience with account based marketing
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver compelling reasons to join us for an initial prospect meeting
- A constant desire to learn and improve
- 1+ Year experience with Salesforce.com and Outreach
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.
At Outlier we believe that a diverse, and inclusive workplace leads to a happier team and better product.
Outlier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and experiences and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.