Lead our Business Development team who is at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence adoption at some of the largest companies worldwide. You will be an evangelist for augmented analytics—a category highlighted by Gartner for extraordinary growth—introducing it to executives and decision makers to build excitement for Outlier. Our customers include many leading global brands, and our solution has won multiple awards, including Gartner Cool Vendor, CRN Top 10 Hottest Data Analytics companies and AI Breakthrough for Marketing.
Outlier constantly analyzes a company’s data and immediately alerts analysts, managers or executives to changes in their business – giving them the insight they need to act quickly and decisively when new opportunities or issues emerge. Outlier is growing quickly because it regularly uncovers unexpected paths to growth in unpredictable times. With a large catalogue of connectors to data sources such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Salesforce and SQL databases, Outlier can provide new insights literally within minutes.
This is a great opportunity for a strong leader to come in and build the business development operation they have always dreamed of! We are a family friendly company founded by experienced entrepreneurs who understand that building a company is a marathon and not a sprint. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
As a Sales Development Manager at Outlier, you will:
- Motivate, build and inspire a team of successful BDRs
- Develop novel outreach approaches and experiments
- Guide regular BDR enablement and trainingWork closely with a supportive sales team to develop new programs
- Develop new methods of instrumentation and measurement of BDR impact
- Deliver strategic feedback on impact of messaging and development of new personas
- Present our company to potential clientsUncover new opportunities for growth within our existing enterprise customers
To be a great fit for the position, you have:
- Led a successful BDR team for 3+ years
- Have been a successful BDR or Inside Sales person for 3+ yearsFamiliarity with dashboards, reporting, analysis and CRM systems
- Deep understanding of sales performance metricsExcellent communication and motivation skills
- Ability to communicate and follow up on programs across the sales, marketing and CSR organizations
- Ability to deliver compelling programs to inspire a team and guide them to success
- A constant desire to learn and improve through creative experimentation
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.
At Outlier we believe that a diverse, and inclusive workplace leads to a happier team and better product. Outlier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and experiences and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.