Our recruiting team is multiplying and doubling (to 2 people!) as we look forward to another big year. 2019 was a great year for Outlier as we grew our client base and doubled the size of our team, and now we are trying to replicate that success again in 2020. People are our most valuable resource so come help us to continue to build an incredibly talented and diverse team with a product that is leading in our space.
As a Recruiter at Outlier, you will:
- Partner closely with our Head of Talent to update and improve our existing processes and ensure an optimal candidate experience
- Focus on Diversity and Inclusion sourcing and initiatives to ensure a balanced and happy workplace
- Work in partnership with our amazing hiring managers and leaders to architect searches and identify to candidates to fill our open roles
- Source and prescreen both passive and active candidates and get them excited about our team
- Help to grow our Virginia Beach office and remote workforce
To be a great fit for this position, you should have:
- At least 2 years experience recruiting for top tech and non-tech talent in the bay area
- Confidence cold-calling and closing candidates in an increasingly competitive job market
- Experience running/leading D&I recruiting initiatives
- Flexibility and grit to pivot as required and focus on projects/coordination as required
- Excellent Organization and Communication Skills
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.