Virginia Beach, VA
You will work directly with some of the world’s largest enterprises and organizations to connect their data to Outlier. Join our highly collaborative team and help us deliver the future of business intelligence to our customers!
As an Integration Engineer at Outlier, you will:
- Perform steps required to connect to customer data. Manually debug integrations with customer data, when necessary
- Establish processes and organization to a challenging, interrupt-driven engagement where not everything will be in your control
- Work closely with the customer team with setting up and configuration customer integrations
- Communicate directly with customer teams about integration-related questions when needed
To be a great fit for the position, you have:
- Coded yourself as an individual contributor in the past few years
- Experience administering SQL database systems, familiarity with modern cloud environments (e.g., AWS) a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills, especially around documenting procedures and processes
- Excellent time management, task organization and prioritization skills
- A constant desire to learn and improve
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.