Join our Marketing team at an early stage to be at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence adoption at some of the largest companies worldwide. You will be an evangelist for this new technology, introducing it to executives and decision makers to build excitement for Outlier.
We are looking for a marketing leader to help communicate the value and positioning of Outlier’s groundbreaking product and identify marketing channels that will drive MQLs, SQLs and ultimately closed deals. This is a great opportunity to help shape how companies think about and adopt artificial intelligence for business data and in doing so change how they make decisions with data.
As the Head of Growth at Outlier, you will:
- Define and execute sound conversion programs with quarterly SQL targets.
- Identify the best performing path to conversion and scale that process.
- Research past SQL successes and existing data to optimize revenue.
- Develop and produce messaging and competitive positioning, including buyer personas, market segmentation, and best channel identification.
- Acquire deep customer knowledge through market research, customer interviews / surveys and segmentation analysis.
- Manage external agencies, contractors and vendors.
- Work with our product, customer success and sales teams to deliver great customer experiences.
- Hire and manage a high-performing Business Development Rep (BDR) team, providing guidance and support on conversion strategy and execution.
To be a great fit for the position, you should have:
- Delivered consistently as a marketing leader at an enterprise software company.
- Worked on innovative new products or categories.
- Worked at an early stage company and are comfortable with fast paced environments and constant change.
- Experience using business intelligence tools to make decisions.
- At least 5 – 7 years of experience in marketing functions, including product marketing, demand generations or public relations.
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.