You will help us grow and lead a collaborative and inclusive engineering team that is addressing an important, unsolved problem in business intelligence today. Help us implement and improve our development processes, guide and manage technical architecture decisions, and build a product that already has great traction across several verticals, with fantastic anchor customers in each of those verticals (including several Fortune 500 companies). See your work impact your fellow engineers, the broader Outlier team, and our customers!
As the Head of Engineering at Outlier, you will:
- Recruit and manage engineering teams
- Implement and improve processes for engineering teams
- Guide the development of our engineering infrastructure
- Work with our customers to understand their challenges and help improve the product
- Collaborate on designing, implementing, and launching user facing features
To be a great fit for the position, you should have:
- Grown and managed engineering teams at growth stage startups
- Strong technical architecture skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A focus on the user experience and the business needs of our customers
- A constant desire to learn and improve
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.