As an Account Executive at Outlier you will have the unique opportunity to join a fast growing startup that’s made up of a world class team with one common goal – to play to win. It’s clear that the future of enterprise data analysis revolves around advanced Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and Outlier sits at the center of this trend.
With your experience, rolodex and support from our team you will have the chance to grow a sales vertical. In doing so you will not only make a measurable impact on the company’s growth, but also position yourself among your clients as a key thought leader in the growing area of automated analysis. This is your chance to capitalize on the momentum by joining a great team to accomplish something special.
As a n Account Executive at Outlier, you will:
- Own and achieve revenue targets
- Own the customer relationship by both converting inbound leads and developing new opportunities with our existing customers
- Help shape the Outlier product roadmap with customer-driven feature requests and improvements
To be a great fit for the position, you have:
- 2-5 years of Enterprise Sales experience
- Sold Software-as-a-Service products to e-commerce customers
- Worked at an early stage company and/or are comfortable with fast paced environments and constant change
- A proven track record of hitting or exceeding quota
- Sold in this vertical (deals with fortune 1000 companies)
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.
At Outlier we believe that a diverse, and inclusive workplace leads to a happier team and better product. Outlier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and experiences and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.