Join our Customer Success team at an early stage to be at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence adoption at some of the largest companies worldwide. Outlier’s Customer Success team plays a highly visible and strategic role not just as client partners, but in bringing our customers’ voices back to shape product and company strategy. As the Director of Customer Success, you will scale and nurture a strong team, be a thought leader to ensure operational excellence with a strong focus on client value, and build executive relationships across key customers.
As a Director of Customer Success at Outlier, you will:
- Recruit and cultivate a world-class customer success team
- Inspire and coordinate cross-functionally to deliver impactful client value
- Optimize the client journey from trial through renewal, crafting the process and touch-points to ensure excellent experience
- Work directly with clients, owning executive relationships, escalations and key conversations
- Build out the processes and tools to efficiently scale white-glove customer care.
- Think critically about how we measure, track and motivate customer impact and value
To be a great fit for the position, you should have:
- At least 2 years of experience leading a customer-facing team, and at least 5 years of experience in a customer success, professional services, account management, or similar role
- Successfully built customer-facing teams that deliver consistently strong outcomes while being inclusive and valuing the full person behind the work.
- An aptitude for technology, and a desire and ability to quickly learn new platforms
- Scaled teams through rapid (2-3x annual) growth, while maintaining quality and balance.
- Built strong relationships directly with clients, and look forward to doing the same again
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.