You will have an opportunity to learn, work, and grow as a full-stack data scientist — collaborating with multiple teams to deliver the algorithms that power our automated business analysis platform. Come help us advance our time series understanding models, improve the quality of our insights, and watch your work impact some of the largest organizations and companies in the world!
As a Data Scientist at Outlier, you will:
- Work on a variety of different data challenges across our product (modeling, evaluation, machine learning, analytics)
- Design, implement, and launch your own experiments, data products and features
- Work with our customers to understand their challenges and help improve the product
To be a great fit for the position, you have:
- Worked with data and coded (in a modern programming language) yourself as an individual contributor in the past few years
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A focus on the user experience and the business needs of our customers
- A constant desire to learn and improve
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.