Take a leadership position on our marketing team and help lead Outlier to the forefront of Artificial Intelligence adoption at some of the largest companies worldwide. Our customers include many leading brands, and our solution has won multiple awards, including Gartner Cool Vendor, CRN Top 10 Hottest Data Analytics companies and AI Breakthrough for Marketing.
Outlier constantly analyzes a company’s data and immediately alerts analysts, managers or executives to changes in their business – giving them the insight they need to act quickly and decisively when new opportunities or issues emerge. Outlier is growing quickly because it regularly uncovers unexpected paths to growth in unpredictable times. With a large catalogue of connectors to data sources such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Salesforce and SQL databases, Outlier can provide new insights literally within minutes.
This is a great opportunity for a strong leader to come in and build the team and demand gen operation they have always dreamed of! We are a family friendly company founded by experienced entrepreneurs who understand that building a company is a marathon and not a sprint. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
As the Director of Demand Generation at Outlier, you will:
- Develop an enterprise multi-channel demand generation strategy that achieves revenue and pipeline goals
- Manage budget, execution, and measurement of demand generation activities
- Define the buyer journey, drive customer segmentation, map campaign objectives, and collaborate on the assets needed for the different stages of the buyer journey
- Drive effective program execution & alignment across marketing, BDR and sales teams
- Oversee the selection and management of global events
- Hire, develop and manage members of the Outlier marketing team
- Own placement of individual tactics within campaigns, including email, paid media, PPC, SEM, and paid social media
- Optimize programs to ensure customer acquisition costs (CAC) are in line with goals
- Build account-based marketing (ABM) strategies to build pre-sales relationships with targeted accounts and accelerate deals through the pipeline
To be a great fit for the position, you have:
- 10+ years of B2B demand generation experience with a focus on software targeting enterprise customers
- Proven track record in developing multi-channel, demand-gen programs, including setting and executing strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results
- A self-starter mentality with a data-driven approach to demand generation
- Strong experience with ABM, Digital lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Effective program execution & alignment across marketing, BDR and sales teams
- Excellent presentation/advisory skills – clear, concise thinking and ability to deliver meaningful advice to senior leaders
- Demonstrated capability to research/understand a market and its priorities, challenges, opportunities, drivers and influencers
- Ability to define key metrics and goals related to both functional and project level progress and success
- Ability to attract, train and retain world-class talent
- 3+ years of direct team management experience
Please note that if you are selected, part of our interview experience will include a project-based take-home challenge where you’ll have the opportunity to present your work to the team.
At Outlier we believe that a diverse, and inclusive workplace leads to a happier team and better product. Outlier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities and experiences and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.